Friday, August 7, 2009

I can't believe it's been more than a month

OK, I'm sorry I've been absent for so long. Last post July 5? I thought I had only missed three weeks at most.

Between traveling on business, keeping all the work on my desk moving along, and (most recently) collecting signatures on my petitions, it has been one busy month.

The short of it all is that the campaign is going well, there's a cadre of canvassers willing to collect signatures, and there's an actual group of volunteers who are doing necessary and helpful work to make my campaign succeed.

Tomorrow we'll be hitting the sidewalks to knock on doors for signatures. We had our first completed petitions notarized this morning. And campaign contributions are coming in as well. In spite of this afternoon's rain, it feels like a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment